Legal Terms & Conditions
1.Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Site are protected by Mauritian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Celmaro Ltd, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND / OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Celmaro LTD a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to Celmaro LTD by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Celmaro LTD the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Celmaro LTD for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Celmaro Ltd. The Site, the Content and all materials published or otherwise accessible through Celmaro LTD or this Site are protected as a collective work and/or compilation pursuant to copyright laws, international conventions and other applicable intellectual property laws. Any reproduction, modification, publication, transmission, transfer, sale, distribution, performance, display or exploitation of any of the Content or the Services, whether in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Celmaro LTD, is strictly prohibited. Celmaro LTD and other logos, designs, trade names and trade-marks used on the Site are trade-marks of Celmaro LTD or, where identified, its licensors. No right or license is granted by Celmaro LTD to use any trade-marks, logos, designs or trade names used on this Site. No trade-marks used on this Site and owned or controlled by Celmaro LTD may be displayed or used in any manner without express written consent from Celmaro Ltd. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of Celmaro Ltd. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Certain elements of the Site may contain material submitted by users. Celmaro LTD accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material. You may submit comments and provide other content so long as the content is not obscene, illegal, threatening, or defamatory and so long as the content does not invade the privacy or infringe the intellectual property of a third party. Further, such content may not contain software viruses, mass mailings, entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the information.
2. Use of the Site. Celmaro LTD service marks, trademarks and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of Celmaro Ltd. Other marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts noted on the Site are Celmaro LTD service marks, trademarks and are the sole and exclusive property of Celmaro Ltd. Celmaro LTD marks and trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits Celmaro LTD and in connection with any service or product that is not sponsored, endorsed or produced by Celmaro Ltd. All other trademarks not owned by Celmaro LTD or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Celmaro LTD or its affiliates. This Site may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, modified, transmitted, transferred, sold, distributed, displayed or otherwise exploited, except to the extent expressly permitted herein. Any software that is made available to download from this Site is owned or controlled by Celmaro LTD and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions (the "Software"). Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). Any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement may not be installed or used unless the terms of the License Agreement are agreed to. For any Software not accompanied by a license agreement, Celmaro LTD grants a personal, non-transferable, indivisible and non-exclusive license to use the Software on a single computer provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are respected. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. The Software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the License Agreement. The Software, and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information, is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of Mauritius.
4. Registration. When registering to use any of the Services, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information, as prompted by the Service's registration form, and to update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Celmaro LTD has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Celmaro LTD may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
5. Account Information and Password Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities regarding your password and account whether or not authorized by you. You agree to log off of the Services at the end of each session and to immediately notify Celmaro LTD of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Celmaro LTD cannot and will not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
6. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Celmaro Limited, its employees, affiliates, attorneys and agents ("Indemnities") against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs and damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, that the Indemnities may incur (i) in connection with your use of the Site or any hyperlinked Web site or (ii) resulting from content you supply.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Celmaro Limited be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of or in connection with this site or use thereof, or incurred as a result of any failure of performance, omission, error, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Celmaro Limited, its employees or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
8. Disclaimer.Certain links on the Site may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Celmaro LTD has no control. Celmaro LTD accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
10. General. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Celmaro LTD with respect to this Site, the Content, and the Services, and this agreement supersedes all previous communications, representations, warranties, understandings, and agreements, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Celmaro Ltd. This site is controlled by Celmaro LTD in the Republic of Mauritius. As such, the laws applicable in Mauritius, will govern these disclaimers, terms, conditions, and notices, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Mauritius in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this agreement. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Celmaro LTD's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Celmaro LTD's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to or gathered by Celmaro LTD with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be limited and enforced to the full extent possible by law.
11. All Rights Reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.